PS About shop portfolio

7.21.2010

Something Beautiful.



Hello hello. I''m starting a new line called Something Beautiful. It's filled with lots of flowers and fun. Lately i've been very summer inspired so you can expect lots of bright colors and flowers. Most include hair pretties as well as rings and earrings!! I'll be posting these lovelies and others like them on my next update. I'm aiming for an August 1 update :)
I also have more exciting news to share, but i'll be back later for a post to tell you ALL about it!

xo. Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Carol21.7.10

    So with a title like this, you HAVE to listen to the song by Needtobreathe called Something Beautiful. They are my obsession as of lately and I highly recommend them. You may not care for his voice, but the words are still beautiful...just like you and your pretties!! :)

    ReplyDelete