PS About shop portfolio

8.12.2010

4 Simple Goals


The lovely Elsie, of A Beautiful Mess, has challenged her readers to take on four simple goals to achieve by the end of the year. I've decided to participate because I love new challenges:) Here's my list:
1. Be healthier. I want to eat more fresh fruit and veggies. This also includes working out on a regular basis. This is not a tactic to lose weight or be on any sort of diet, I simply want to feel good about myself. I really love being healthy. It can be hard work, but it's always worth it in the end.
2. Take more photos of my daily life. I usually only take photos for special occasions and such, but I really want to capture beautiful moments in the everyday. Especially since I now have such a fabulous little camera!
3. Create a lovely Fall line. I really want to bring something new and exciting into the Pie N' the Sky shop this Autumn. I want it to be unlike anything I've ever done before:)
4. Spend more time with loved ones. I really want to make it a point to reach out to the people I love. I tend to be a little more introverted, in that I'd rather be in my room creating then out and about, but I'd like to work on spending more time with my friends and family on a regular basis.
These are my goals. What are yours?? I'd love for you to share^_^

xo. Melisa

PS: don't forget to sign up for the giveaway below!!

7 comments:

  1. congret for your girl dear..

    imade my goals too,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Poped over from Beautiful Mess, loved this idea and have made my own goals too.

    http://suzie-here-i-am.blogspot.com/2010/08/4-simple-goals.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll, I just wrote my goals on my blog too, check it out
    http://hodgepodgecoffee.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your goals!
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw on Elsie's blog that you were also doing this 4 simple goals project. What fantastic goals, I especially love the one about spending more time with loved ones! How thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT goals dear!
    I loved coming up with my own SMALL goals as well as reading about yours.
    Best wishes on achieving them
    YOU CAN DO IT GIRL
    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your kind comments! I feel ready than ever to tackle them^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great goals. I just posted mine today! Hard to get it down just to four!

    http://glassplantstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete