PS About shop portfolio

8.27.2010

A little somebody

So, for the last few years I have really wanted a little somebody in my life. And by that I mean a baby. No, I'm not saying that I personally want  a baby, I just really want one  in my life. I have married friends and lots of family, but not a baby in site. I want to make little tiny headbands and knit teeny baby booties. I just like little things that are cute and fun and who better to make things like that for, then a baby! So, for those of you that are so fortunate to have a baby in your life, there is the sweetest online class going on! It's called Small Craft and it's by the lovely Elsie Flannigan and Rachel Denbow. They are SO inspiring and simply brilliant at their craft. This class looks super sweet and fun. You should go check it out!!

xo. Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the post and linking up! I love your blog title!

    ReplyDelete