PS About shop portfolio

9.17.2010

Inspiration

So, every once in a while I get "creator's block." Fortunately I no longer have it!! I have been making so many new and pretty things for the Autumn Update. There will be quite a few new styles and pretties:) I've recently discovered Pinterest and I must say that it's one of the most inspiring places I've visited in quite some time. Here's a few things helping me stay inspired...



These make me want to have a tea party^_^ They're kind of all over the place, but all so pretty in their very own special way... What's inspiring you these days?

xo. Melisa

3 comments:

  1. hi dearie...i just added you to my blogroll here: http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/p/blogroll.html

    and im now following ur sweet blog!

    xo, persis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tea cup collection is beautiful! makes me want to start my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know what you mean! They're just so dainty and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete