PS About shop portfolio

12.30.2010

goals goals goals

So I've decided to do what I always do every year and make a list of goals for the New Year. Unfortunately, I don't think I've been as productive in completing them in the past years {or at least not as much as I'd like to be} SO this year I making myself a promise to complete them. I'll share a peek with you once I write them all down^_^
I'm also planning on getting a new journal. As if I need another one, hehe. I just love journals and I get bored with them after awhile. I like fresh starts. Are you that way? Like when I start a new year, I want a new one, or if I start a new project, I want a new one, I just can't help myself! 
What are some of your goals for the new year?? 
Oh! And I ran across this super cute binder idea from Gussy Sews and I think I MUST do this! I have a notebook for each of these and I thinking putting them all in one place is just genius. 

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment