PS About shop portfolio

12.15.2010

Hairstyle: Fishtail

Today I thought it would be fun to try something different with my hair. So, I learned how to do a fishtail braid. I used this super helpful guide. It was super easy and it looked really pretty. My favorite part was that it stayed in place. I have layers, so when I wear braids it usually falls apart fairly quickly, but not with this one^_^ I tied a ribbon in it and voila! Probably one of my new favorite styles. What's you're favorite hairstyle??

xo. Melisa

7 comments:

  1. I love fishtail braids SO much. you look so lovely!
    <3 Moorea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love the bow at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I had recently seen a fish tail braid on someone else’s blog and I wanted to know how to do it. NOW I CAN! Well...we'll see. I have A LOT of hair, but here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks gorgeous!
    And I would give my right arm for your hair. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that braid is gorgeous! It suits you well :)

    ps - great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tay Talk, I am happy I could help!
    Everyone else, thank you so very much^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was searching for how to on the fish tail braid & came across your blog! LOVELY! You and the blog! ;) I did a post today on my blog using your lovely pics and how to find! http://jessicandesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/12-days-till-christmas-countdown-cute_15.html

    Merry Christmas!
    jessica

    ReplyDelete