PS About shop portfolio

3.03.2011

Sponsor: Campfire Chic

Last up for the day, but certainly not least is Kam from Campfire Chic!!



Hi, I'm Kam. I started Campfire Chic during the summer of 2010 while camping in Sequoia National Park with my boyfriend of four years. What started as an Etsy shop with a few bits of ribbon and some wooden postcards and a blog discussing a few things here and there has turned into so much more. I now sell embroidery patterns, cross-stitched goods, notebooks, and more. I hope to see it grow even more this year :) In addition to the outdoors, I love reading, scrapbooking, cross stitching, taking photos, blogging/social networking in general, going to thrift stores/antique malls/swap meets on the weekends, searching for treasures in used book stores, and traveling with my boyfriend.



Kam has a lot planned for this month!! She'll be introducing a fun new giveaway on March 8 and then having a blog part just two days later!! It sounds like a lot of fun too^_^ OH and she has started a fun fun project called 30 days of lists!! I'm currently taking part and I hope you will too!! You can follow her blog, twitter or find her on flickr ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4.3.11

    I love the tiny cups of tea embroidery. Very cute x

    ReplyDelete