PS About shop portfolio

4.16.2011

Meet and Greet

It's that time to get to know our lovely sponsors!! I thought it would be fun if we asked them a each a question and have them share with you their responses^_^
The question was "If you could only do one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?"


Garden of Eden answered. . . 
"One thing for the rest of my life... that's tough. I love to paint. I love to sew. I even like to clean... but overall, I don't think I can go a day without laughing. I am one of those people who laughs at her own jokes... even when no one else is laughing! ...Can laughter be my biggest passion in life?"
Shop // Blog // Twitter

Chikie Dee answered. . .
"Geez, this is so difficult, because I love to create everything from stop-motion animations to sewing.  But, if I could only do one thing for the rest of my life, I would quilt!  I love how each quilt comes out completely different and they are so functional.  I don't think that I'd get bored, because no two would be alike!  Plus, they always make super gifts for my friends and family."
Shop // Blog // Twitter 

Scissor Quirk answered. . .
"If I could only do one thing for the rest of my life, it would have to be...ohmygoodness, how hard is it to pick one thing? I go a little crazy dabbling from project to project to keep things fresh, but I'd be super-happy making things with my hands out of paper forever and ever. It was my original crafty love, and it still remains. It's the way I express myself, artistically, now. It became much more than just memories and stickers long ago - it's an actual integral part of how I communicate with the world and de-stress and get things out. I have many passions, but creatively it's the tops!"
Blog // Shop // Twitter

Scenic Glory answered. . .
"If i could only do one thing for the rest of my life it would be to continue this creative journey that i am on.  i adore graphic design, creating window displays, snapping fun pictures...the list is never ending.  this is me and this is my passion...i don't know what better way to live."
Blog // Twitter // Design

Crafted Love answered. . .
"I would want to do arts and crafts for the rest of my life. I love looking at something knowing I created it from scratch"
Blog // Twitter // Shop

Dreams Are Necessary answered. . .
"I love to create! If I could only do one thing, that would definitely be it. Whether it's sewing, drawing or writing. I love them all, and would find it very hard to live with out them!" 

Blog // Twitter // Shop
Aren't they all so sweet?! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful and inspiring sponsors^_^ If you'd like to get to know them better, you can visit their lovely little blogs or shops! Heck, you can even follow them on twitter!! I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start! I'm getting ready to go take photos with one of my dear friends! Be back to share soon!


xo.
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment