PS About shop portfolio

6.20.2011

A Show

The other day my friend Branden had a show. It was a fundraiser to help help raise money for an upcoming bike ride he'll be taking. It's for a great cause and you can read more about it here. Alongside him is Jacob, Kalli's boyfriend. Whom, I just realized I did not introduce you to. boo. They did a pretty great rendition of colors of the wind, along with countless other favorites^_^  I'm so proud of my friends; they're so talented.














Yep, pretty great, ha! Hope you're having a lovely start to your week. I just got back from a little pool time and now it's back to crafting. I'm hoping to do an update this week! eep! So long friends.

xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow how fun is that! Looks like you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete