PS About shop portfolio

6.20.2011

Snow cones and puppies

This Father's Day, the Mr and I were without our Dads, so we thought what better way to celebrate than to go eat snow cones and visit puppies?? So we did just that. It was kind of a perfect day. We went to church, ate lunch with friends, hit up a craft store, ate snow cones, held puppies, looked at some furniture stores, made dinner with friends, then ended the night with a game of settlers. Perfect, I tell you! 




My snow cone was Honeydew Melon with cream. yum. Elisha had Bahama Mama. I love trying new flavors each time. What's your favorite flavor??


xo.
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those puppies are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that skirt,SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get black cherry basically every time.. haha maybe I should branch out one of these days.

    ReplyDelete