PS About shop portfolio

8.29.2011

Music Monday and something extra

Sorry I've been a little more m.i.a then usual. I have been finishing up the moving process, practicing piano SO much and work work working. Now that I finally have a moment to sit back and relax, I wanted to say hello because I missed you. It's true, so often when I'm doing things that are keeping me busy, I find myself dreaming up posts and wishing I was sharing them here. I really love this little blog, as well as each and every one of my lovely readers. With that being said, I want to share my song for this week. With so much stuff that needs to get done, at the end of the day I like to sit in my bed and play a sweet song that makes me pensive and hopeful.


Why I love this song // Well first of all I love love Ben Gibbard's voice; it's so unique and seems to always make me smile. This song kind of awakens something in me; makes me hopeful and daydreamy. I love the guitar in it too, epecially that break in the middle of the song. This is thee perfect driving song... ya know, when you roll down the windows and all you see are fields on either side of you and you have nothing but the open road ahead of you... perfection.

The other day it was Whitney's birthday. We celebrated by eating, of course. It was fun to be with friends and celebrate my new sweet friend's special day^_^



And today I got a couch! My roommate and I spent two hours last night on Craigslist trying to find something decent. Needless to say there were some interesting things for sale. We found one though and it wasn't being sold by a creep and we did not get napped when we went to pick it up (woo!) We took Cynthia's boyfriend as backup, ha! It fits perfectly in the living room and I will soon be able to give you all a tour^_^


xo.
Melisa


2 comments: