PS About shop portfolio

8.17.2011

She & Him

Every once in a while I am able to convince the Mr to take photos with me. This was one of those times.



We decided to take a few shots for an upcoming project and did something we always do... matched unintentionally. I suppose it's kind of cute. Over the years we've just accepted that we think too much alike and wearing the same color on the same day is just bound to happen! Do you and your significant other ever do this?? People always accuse us of planning it, but scouts honor, it's unintentional. I think he looks oh so dapper in his bow-tie, which I sewed up for him on Easter; happy he gave in and let me have my fun... I just love photos!!

xo.
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that you call him "Mr."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his bow tie. Did you make it? :) Also, love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!!!

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bow tie! Did you use a pattern or did you just make it up as you went along?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous18.8.11

    My boyfriend and I always match too!
    I think it's cute...
    What isn't cute is when people insist we match on purpose.
    I love your outfit, and that bowtie you made your "Mr.".
    <3 Ashlynn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so cute :D
    I love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls!!
    Brooke, I did make the bowtie and Genevieve, I didn't use a pattern, I just kind of made it up as I went along... It's not too difficult at all:)

    ReplyDelete