PS About shop portfolio

10.28.2011

worship and a winner

I'm havin myself a little night of worship! As I've mentioned before, I'm required to have a senior "recital" and this is what mine is going to be since I'm a music ministry major. I'm also currently purchasing my graduation announcements along with ordering my cap and gown on Monday; very weird and exciting. OH and I'm terribly excited to have found out that I'm graduating Magna Cum Laude!! I know it's extremely geeky of me, but I worked dang hard and completed a 4 year program in 3 1/2, and am graduating with honors, so yes, I'm taking a moment to be proud.... Okay, all done! Onto more important things^_^ Here are a few photos that my good friend Kalli took and the one that made it onto the flyer, which my mr. designed! Such talented people I've surrounded myself with!




And in case you thought I forgot... here's the winner of the Joyful Giveaway! Please email me with your shipping info. Thanks so much!


Hope you have a swell weekend!! Can't wait to enjoy this cold weather with friends^_^

xo.
Melisa

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful in these! :) So excited for you! I am taking a BIG MOMENT to be proud of you right now! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lady!!! You SHOULD be proud, extremely proud, that is some excellent work!!! :D

    Also, gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SO exciting!

    good luck! can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are gorgeous! and congratulations... what an accomplishment :) .. and such an interesting major!

    ReplyDelete