PS About shop portfolio

12.14.2011

Bow My Goodness

Yes, ladies and gentleman, the new bows have arrived!! New patterns, colors and textures! My favorites are the new leather bows^_^ In honor of the holiday season, enjoy 10% off your order when you use the code "BOWMYGOODNESS12" now through Sunday! Headbands and other pretties will be added throughout the week!! Head on over to the shop and take a peek!

Here are a few sweet girls sportin' their Pie N' the Sky accessories! I've been meaning to share these for quite some time. Aren't they all so pretty??
We're halfway through the week and there are more shop updates coming! Hooray! I've been working tirelessly, but once I get everything into the shop, it will all be worth it! Hope you find a bow to love!



xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. SO SO cute! I want one in every color! haha!

    P.S. I'm having a giant giveaway right now and would love if you entered!

    ReplyDelete