PS About shop portfolio

12.25.2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends! I know it's only the eve of Christmas, but today is actually the day when my family celebrates and opens presents. Granted, we wait to open the gifts at midnight. I know it's a little different then some, but it's been working for us^_^ What does your family do? Are you a wait til midnight, or a wake up bright and early Christmas morning? Either way, it's fun to be with family, eat lots of food and see the happiness when they open the gifts you got them; kind of my favorite part! 

I hope you have a really special day, remembering the awesomeness that is Jesus and being surrounded by all those you love. 


xo.
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. Cute sweaters, merry christmas!
    ps. Grabbing your button :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love this picture! :) Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE! Hope you had a fun one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog! Lovely & inspiring. I look forward to following along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw cute! I like the picture, you guys look so festive and happy! :) Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower-- LOVE your blog! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete