PS About shop portfolio

12.31.2011

Pie N' the Sky in 2011

I cannot believe it's almost 2012! What in the world?? This year just flew by. So much has happened here on le blog that I thought I'd share with y'all some of the highlights of my blog life. In case you're new here, consider this a quick catch me up!





Yes, quite a spectacular year indeed here on Pie N' the Sky. I know many of you discovered this little blog this past year and I am so very happy that you've decided to stick around. I must say that I have an inkling that 2012 will be one very special year for Pie N' the Sky. I will have more time for posts than I ever have before, my mind is flooding with pretty posts and I simply can't wait for the new direction we're going in. Yay for a fresh start and a new year! 

Also, I know it's a little late, but I announced the two year giveaway winner here. Thanks all for entering!

xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful 2011, happy new year lovely :) hope this year would be great for you

    ReplyDelete