PS About shop portfolio

12.15.2011

Sponsors and their loveliness

I love strolling on over to my sponsor's pages and seeing what they're up to. And in case you haven't been over to see them lately, here's what you've been missing...
I thoroughly enjoyed this little home tour that Mindy shared! I just love Christmas; especially seeing everyone's unique decorations.

Simply adore this outfit post by Amy. She's just darling. I really can't express how much I enjoy reading her blog!


This workspace. I die. Lula is amazing.

Ummm... can we just marvel at the awesomeness that is Lindsay's new blog look?? Love!

I love love this feature from Scathingly Brilliant! So cute!

From thanksgiving, but I still, I can't get over how cute these photos are!

Love love love this new feature Savannah is doing! I'm going to be featured in one too!!

SO happy to see how well Hue & Hum's Christmas album did!! I personally love it and if you haven't already purchased yours, you're going to want to do so^_^


Loved this sweet DIY from Janee!


I enjoyed and empathized with this post. Mostly because I am so so happy to be out of school. le sigh.



Christmas. Family. That dog. I loved this post. That dog!


These instagram coasters are such a great idea! I may have to snag some for my sister!

This outfit from Stephanie looks so comfy and cute!


I'm totally digging this box

It is now two in the morning and I'm nothing but inspired. I'm not quite sure why I do this to myself, but making this post was well worth the missed sleep. Mostly because I believe in these girls and want you to see what they're about. Mostly because I need some extra inspiration every now and then. And mostly because I really do mean every word I just said about their posts, mostly. Sweet sleep!



xo.
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lidsay's new look and we are freaking thrilled she is currently workin on a make over for ours! These are all such great posts. We are glad to be a part of the sponsors group this month!

    ReplyDelete