PS About shop portfolio

12.03.2011

That time I almost pet a penguin...

I loooooathe homework. Wah!

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I wanted to drop in and say hello. I've been finishing up all of my final projects today... needless to say I'm going a little stir crazy. SO I made myself take a break before I lose my mind, to share a few photos from last night. I came SO close to fulfilling  lifelong dream of mine of touching a penguin. I know what you're thinking, "that's a rather strange dream Melisa." I know! But I was a rather strange little girl... I grew up with a fascination of penguins and every week in elementary I went to the library and checked out books solely on penguins. Obviously there aren't too many in that genre, so I read and reread every single one (such a nerd)! So when I was in 4th grade I made a list of dreams. They were as follows...

1. Become a professional basketball player
2. Pet a penguin
3. Swim with a dolphin
And probably something about staying bff's with my friends ^_^

So there you have it. I have since swam with a dolphin and also added the goal of feeding a giraffe. I like animals people, you needn't judge me. Without further ado, here are some photos of me verryy close to touching a penguin. If only those trainers hadn't been such crabs.





Please excuse the quality of the photos, it was dark and they're from my phone. womp. Aren't they just the cutest though?? Did you like my story? Do you think I'm a crazy penguin lady now? I kind of just got real honest with you,,, accept me. 

Hope you have a fun filled night. Back to typing typing typing.

xo.
Melisa


3 comments:

  1. You're cute and I love you. I remember that girl, and it makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw how adorable! What a shame you couldn't get to actually pet the penguin though!

    R&L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... HOW did you know that penguins are my favorite animal!? I'm so so jealous that you got that close to one! I would love to pet one... or have one as my pet. We can be crazy penguin ladies together :)

    ReplyDelete