PS About shop portfolio

12.02.2011

What I Wore // Pretty Poncho


Here's an outfit I wore to the Renegade Craft Fair. I'm in love with this poncho; kind of been wearing it every chance I get ^_^

I am so so SO happy it's Friday! I have two days left of school and then it's all over. eee! Tonight I'm going to our city's Christmas Party where they're bringing penguins from the Ft Worth Zoo! And they are going to have reindeer and a snow hill?! It's literally all that's getting me through the day. What have you got planned for this weekend?




details: poncho//Francesca's, top & jeans//hco, boots//Minnetonka


xo.
Melisa

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous2.12.11

    Must you pull every look so effortlessly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mah gawd. That poncho is AMAZING!!! ^_^!!! I love the colors, the design, etc. Also, your fringe boots are swoon worthy.

    Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your city sure knows how to throw a city christmas bash, pinguens and all! Haha
    What are and adorable poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this whole outfit!! If you get tired of the poncho and boots, you know who to send them to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2.12.11

    Crazy about those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the pretties poncho I've ever sean :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cardigan!!!
    Looks amazing on you :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want those boots so bad! I am so afraid of ponchos but this looks amazing on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the poncho, the colours are so pretty, super cute design <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore ponchos! You look great. Love the woodsy scenery :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4.12.11

    Great outfit

    Xx
    Deni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute poncho!!!! Totally gorgeous woods behind you as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you are wearing Minnetonka's! I am from Minnesota, so it made me smile!

    ReplyDelete