PS About shop portfolio

2.14.2012

The Graphic Design Shop

Well lookie there! I have decided to start a little side project for bloggers who are in need of a little design help. I know how confusing things can be at first and to be quite honest it can be a bit overwhelming as well, so that's why I want to help! I've created a little design menu here where you can pick and choose what you may be in need of. I really wanted to create a menu that was affordable and easily understood. This is a really great resource for those of you who are maybe just now starting your blogging adventure, or for those who may feel like they're somewhat in a rut and want a fresh start, or just maybe need a little blog facelift of sorts;)

If you don't see what you're looking for in the menu, email me and maybe we can figure something out! If you would like to place an order or if you have any questions at all, feel free to send me an email at Melisaholguin@gmail.com 

Also, if you'd like a peek at my work, I just completed a blog design here and I've also done all of the work here on my blog! Looking forward to this new little adventure and hope you'll want to take part!


xo.
Melisa

Also, here is the winner of the saweet Honey Pot Giveaway!! Thanks so much to all who entered! Chelsea, please email me with your shipping address!


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.2.12

    Too cool! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how neat! Will definitely check this out!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a quick run through of your blog and I have to say that you and your blog embody everything that I love about blogging. I can tell that you're hear to motivate and inspire and you definitely do it well! Following!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again!! Love the new look of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good graphic design makes your grass look greener to those who live on the other side.





    Copying Danvers MA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being a graphic designer is a very rewarding career. That is because it allows you to think creatively to create a visually stimulating item.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. rockrooster

    ReplyDelete