PS About shop portfolio

4.03.2012

a wedding










Last weekend I was a bridesmaid in Kalli and Jacob's wedding. You'll remember her from here. I had so so much fun and everything looked wonderful; I just love weddings! This will make for my fourth. I know what you all are thinking, and no, the saying will not ring true. 

I think Kalli looked stunning and these lame-o pictures do not do her justice. Most of this took place at night and my camera punishes me when it's dark. I simply cannot wait to see the real photos^_^


xo.
Melisa

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I LOVE the brides hair!! And your bridesmade dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes her hair is AMAZING! And you look precious! Looks like it was a fun night : )

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3.4.12

    Bridesmaid dresses are BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3.4.12

    All of you look gorgeous! Love the bright colors and her vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a fun wedding! Any place with cotton candy is ok with me! =] and I'm in love with your dress! The color, the belt, the flower! All perfect!

    ReplyDelete