PS About shop portfolio

5.21.2012

bits+pieces











I just love staying at Adrienne's home. It's filled with so many unique and special pieces. I loved being able to spend time with her this past weekend; staying up late chatting is always fun with your sister! Do you all enjoy your sister time as much as I do?? I really wish we lived in the same city so we could see eachother more oft. However, the time between only makes our time together that much sweeter! Hope you have a lovely start to your week this Monday!



xo.
Melisa

10 comments:

  1. All these things look so lovely! It's fun how little pieces of who we are can be expressed throughout our home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun stuff and pretty decorations! hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Your sisters home looks so pretty. I hope to have a home like that one day. I also wish I had a sister, haha. Glad you two had a good time :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a sister. i guess that's what friends are for, huh? :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds on the wall are amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous21.5.12

    I love those animal card prints!!!
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous21.5.12

    very cute home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD. I can't choose what I love best. Those animal cards? The kitty cat key holder? The tree? The birds?! So many lovelies in one place. I would go there just to look around, like it's a pretty little museum, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are the loveliest bits+pieces ever! what a cool place to stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sisters are the most awesome human beings in the world! I rather do miss them...

    <3
    Sarah
    theonewiththeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete