PS About shop portfolio

8.04.2012

I bought the mr a bike.


Elisha celebrated his golden birthday a few days ago. I decided to make it extra special and buy him his dream bike. It was really exciting being able to give it to him. I saved and saved for months and months - so it was extra rewarding, knowing how hard I had worked, and seeing how happy he was. He's already planning on doing his first triathlon! If any of you all are bikers (or bicyclists?) we'd appreciate any tips you may have! Thanks!


xo. Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4.8.12

    wow! like this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy golden birthday to him! he looks awesome on his bike :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to bike! That's such a great gift!

    smileyius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect gift! Happy birthday to your mister!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is a huge biker also - he just bought his 2nd! If he wants to get cheap gear for riding, visit chainlove.com or departmentofgoods.com. I know he would love to answer any other questions your guy has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gift. He is a lucky man! He must be thrilled to have his shiny new bike.

    ReplyDelete