PS About shop portfolio

8.16.2012

WEAR :: leaps of lace




details  //  dress & belt: urban outfitters, shoes: aldo, necklace: snash jewelry, 
fox ring & bracelets: forever 21, arrowhead & gold nugget ring: pie n' the sky

Sometimes you have a good day so you've just gotta jump, right? Well I've had a very busy but pretty wonderful week. Any time I find myself wanting for nothing but sleep, I remind myself how blessed I am to actually have things to do - blessed to have a job, blessed to be a part of church, blessed to have friends who want to hangout with me. A busy life is a full life and I am so very thankful!

Hope you're having a lovely week!


xo. Melisa 

5 comments:

  1. you look so adorable! love the jumping photos!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful view! And your outfit is so breezy and carefree yet stylish!

    My week is going amazingly well. Better than I could have thought! I just blogged about our new members of our family, can't contain myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it..

    ReplyDelete