PS About shop portfolio

9.09.2012

WEAR :: laced in marigold







details  //  dress: urban outfitters, sandals: simply vera, rings: forever 21

Adrienne snapped a few photos the last time she was here. I just love this yellow dress; it's one of my favorites! I don't think it's carried in Urban anymore, but I did find a similar one here and some similar sandals here; if you'd like to get the look!

I hope you had a swell week! Mine was pretty great and I am super thrilled because this week will be the busiest and by next weekend I'll be able to share some exciting news! Hooray! 


xo. Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Yellow is such a fun happy color!
    ~Hanna
    www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress, and the backdrop is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress, and these gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete