PS About shop portfolio

9.29.2012

what I wore






details // dress: fossil, tights: h&m, scarf: forever21, boots: nurture, socks: target

Fall is among us people! I am so excited, I've already started to pull out my scarves and tights and boots and sweaters and everything else thats warm and cozy! Is it starting to get cooler over in your neck of the woods?

It's raining today so I'll be staying in and making some green chile chicken enchiladas for friends. Rain always calls for a movie night in!


xo. melisa

7 comments:

  1. You look SUPER cute! Love that print. It's raining, of course, here in North Texas too... I can definitely feel bits of Fall here and there...It is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing outfit, lady. Everything goes so well together and I love the colors, and patterns!

    It's nice and chilly here, during the night, in Utah and we love the cuddliness that cold weather can bring. Even the kitties wanna cuddle more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is absolutely stunning. I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress!!!

    XO
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look! So perfect for Autumn. And the print on your dress is darling.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination of colours and patterns! I love the socks.

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing! Actually, the entire outfit is. You look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete