PS About shop portfolio

12.17.2012

a shop update









Well I've done it! I've updated the shop with a brand new section... PRINTS! I'm so excited to share this new season of creation with you. I love creating these sweet cards and prints, and am just thrilled to share them with you! I wanted to make them extremely affordable, and something that I would actually want to use or hang in my home. I hope you like them!

In honor of this new addition (and Christmas, of course!) use the code "OHJOY" to receive free shipping on all domestic orders from now until Thursday!! All orders placed during that time will be shipped out by Friday and should arrive before Christmas!

I'll also be doing custom orders, so feel free to email me if you're interested! I'll also be adding more prints over the next few weeks.


xo melisa 

10 comments:

  1. Wow you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, these are so lovely! i'll have to purchase a few for christmas gifts!

    jorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are too precious! I LOVE the "Home Sweet Home" print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.12.12

    Nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous18.12.12

    Beautiful Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are really great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely! you have done an incredible job! I love seeing the changes going on around your blog! Great job:)

    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete