PS About shop portfolio

1.13.2013

SHE IS





outfit details :: pants/jacket - h&m, boots - candies, scarf - target


when waves beat down and winds blow strong
you are left with only two options
to get taken by catastrophe, sinking effortlessly to the bottom of your demise
or to stand up to it, fists in the air, ready and willing to fight

it's in the fighting you find out what you're made of
in the fight, that blood is lost, wounds created and scars left
scars that will serve to remind of the great battles you triumphed over

know this to be true

there is no losing in fighting
only satisfaction in knowing that it didn't take all of you

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love the way you put the post together, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's easily becoming my favorite post to write:)

      Delete
  2. I love that scarf! It really makes the outfit :)

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every piece of this outfit! The scarf and shoes, especially. so slimming and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous poem (song?) and beautiful outfit. I love your pictures, and how you put them together!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie! I love free writing and these posts have definitely given me that outlet:) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. beautifully written! and loving the outfit! I need to get that scarf and those boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading! This scarf truly is the best, and so so warm :)

      Delete
  6. Anonymous16.1.13

    You are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style.Especially loving the scarf and boots!

    I am a new follower, looking forward to more posts!

    Janelle
    Www.glamorousmama.com

    ReplyDelete