PS About shop portfolio

1.23.2013

what we wore










she wore // pants: H&M, top: Anthropogie, sweater: sheinside , boots: Arturo Chiang
he wore // jeans: Levi's, shirt: American Apparel, tie: H&M, sweater: rag + bone, shoes: Aldo

A few weeks ago the mr and I took a few photos and I never got around to sharing some with you.They're pretty random, but I love em! I love looking through all of our photos together over the last seven years; it's always incredible to see how much we change. 

Tomorrow we're headed to California!! Elisha is taking part in another Spartan Race, that's twice as long as his first one. I'm so proud of him. We'll get to stay with his family and roam around the city; I can't wait! Any of you live in Cali? Any suggestions on restaurants or attractions we should hit up?


xo. melisa

9 comments:

  1. you two are one of my favorite couples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look great together! Very adorable. Your outfit is lovely as well.
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are one good lookin couple! i especially love your sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous24.1.13

    You guys are so cute! Have so much fun in Cali! What part? If LA, here is Cupcakes and Cashmere's guide to best places to eat! http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/guide-to-la-part-1/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely pictures! I just discovered your blog and i'm loving it :) I now follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous27.1.13

    Beautiful pictures! I have a similar sweater from sheinside and its just lovely. Hope you have a great trip to California!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. *love* your sweater
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous28.1.13

    Verу nice ρоst. I just stumbled upon уour weblog and ωished tο sаy that Ӏ havе really еnjoуeԁ bгowsing уour blog posts.
    After аll I will be subѕcгibing tο уouг fеeԁ and Ӏ hoρе you ωrite аgаin ѕoon!
    my site - unsecured loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete