PS About shop portfolio

3.08.2013

bits + pieces








Here's a few bits & pieces of what my days have and will continue to look like. I'm getting ready to have a booth at this year's Walk the Light Event! If you're from the area, you should definitely stop by and say hi! It's next weekend and I have oh so much crafting to do. It's actually been awhile since I've thrown myself into crafting like this - it feels really good. Now that Spring Break has started, I'm planning a quick trip to visit Adrienne in Austin and then enjoying the time off with my Mr. Do you have any fun plans for your break? 


xo. melisa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.3.13

    Whatѕ up thiѕ іs somewhat of off tοpic but I was wanting to know if blogѕ uѕе WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually cоdе with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My blog post ... information

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,the pictures are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete