PS About shop portfolio

6.08.2013

WEAR :: cats and dogs





details // pants :: hco, shirt :: c/o blondes make better tshirts, shoes :: target

This last week has been so fun and busy! I can't believe it's already been a week since I got engaged (it still feels crazy to say that)!!! We've nailed down quite a few things and are headed to one of the venues this morning. I will obviously keeping a majority of things a secret, but will for sure be sharing tons of wedding inspiration and of course a diy or two! 

Can we talk about this shirt?? I love this shirt! I mean, tiny cats and dogs with glasses?! I'm already sold. This has quickly become my most favorite tee. I love that 20% of the proceeds goes to help animal shelters in NYC. They carry several animal tees, but this one is by far my fave!

Hope you have a sweet weekend!


xo. melisa

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you look so cute! i wish i could pull off those pants! adorable:)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete