PS About shop portfolio

8.23.2013

L E W E D :: Bridesmaids Gifts





I've always been a fine details person, so planning the bridesmaids gifts has been so much fun for me. It's not necessarily one of the big things to get checked off for the wedding, but it is definitely important. First of all, I love giving gifts! Secondly, I know how much hard work these sweet ladies will put into showers, and helping me, listening to me, and ultimately being with me on my special day. I don't know what I'd do without them, so I want to be sure that my gift to them is heartfelt and lets them know just how much they mean to me. Here are a few wonderful things I've come across while trying to choose what to get them. Some of these may be making their way into my girls' gift bags! What's your favorite??


xo. melisa

2 comments:

  1. all of your picks are adorable!! my fave is the star hair clip. i have the hand cream in a different scent and am in love with that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tote bag & the star clip! if they wore the clip on the wedding day, it would be tres adorable.

    ReplyDelete