PS About shop portfolio

12.03.2013

O H J O Y :: free shipping

I hope all of you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I know I got to spend the day with people that I love, eating delicious food, so basically it was perfect. This was mine and Elisha's first Thanksgiving as a married couple, so it was fun coming up with new traditions! I can't wait to start all of these family traditions that someday we'll get to share with our children. 

After Thanksgiving I headed to Austin with my sis to participate in the Renegade Craft Fair! It was such a blast and I even got to meet a few of you! I love love meeting readers! It was a ton of fun meeting other makers and seeing all of their beautiful crafts. 

I was able to update the shop with additional products that some of you may have seen at Renegade. I know I kind of missed the Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, but hey, it's never too late for a deal! SO when you use the code "OHJOY" at checkout, you'll get free shipping on your order! This code will last until tomorrow at midnight. Every piece comes in the perfect packaging that makes it oh so easy to give as a gift or stocking stuffer! 


xo. melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment