PS About shop portfolio

12.29.2013

W E ' R E B A C K

Hi friends! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with your families. Elisha and I have been out of town for the last week, visiting both our families back home in New Mexico. It was fun and nostalgic being in the place we both grew up. We hadn't been there for two years, and it's crazy how foreign it becomes when you're away for a given time. But we caught up with family, ate way too much Mexican food and fully enjoyed the time off.

I'm so happy to be back home and get back into a regular schedule again. Forgive the silence here on the blog. I already have some post ideas for the new year, including sharing our wedding photos! We got them an hour before we left to NM and I've been dying to share. If you follow my instagram then you've already seen a peek! 

What was the highlight of your Christmas? Any perfect gifts?


xo. melisa

1 comment:

  1. Just so~happy to have you back here in your space! I'm super glad that you both enjoyed a wonderful Merry Christmas with your families in New Mexico! As I've said before, you are my favorite cute couple of 2103! Can't wait to see even more wedding photos. Love the mexican food comment!!

    ReplyDelete