PS About shop portfolio

1.22.2014

Frankie Daily Journal

I ordered my Frankie Daily Journal about three weeks ago and was so pleased to find it in the mail yesterday. The illustrations are absolute perfection, which will make planning my days, weeks, and months, all the more exciting. If you haven't checked out Frankie Magazine, I highly suggest you do! I'm just smitten. 

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. My allergies are basically going berzerk. I'm using the little joys and small victories to keep me motivated.  

happy wednesday. melisa

3 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Frankie Magazine! I'd never heard of them before but I went to the website and FELL IN LOVE. Just ordered the current issue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better by now! I just adore the Frankie Mag (I had their Daily Journal last year and it was a delight to turn each page) xx
    Lots of love from a South African living in South Korea <3

    www.citygirlsearching.com

    ReplyDelete