PS About shop portfolio

3.17.2014

B I T S + P I E C E S











This weekend was the Walk the Light festival! We had so much fun meeting new faces and in spite of the rain, really had a blast. We actually ended up getting completely rained out around 5pm (it was supposed to go til 10), but it was so worth it! I was really thankful for supportive friends who stopped by in spite of the weather and grateful for meeting new friends! I also shared one of my brand new products - Embroidered Monogram Wall Hangings! I still have a few left over and am hoping to list them in the shop soon. In the meantime, if you'd like to place an order beforehand, feel free to email me! They are great for wedding gifts or welcoming a new baby! I'm pretty smitten with them myself!

How was your weekend? This Monday was unusually difficult to get hyped up for, anyone else? I think it's because the weather here has been cold and rainy. It's March. I am beyond ready for Spring!


xo. melisa


No comments:

Post a Comment