PS About shop portfolio

3.31.2014

W E A R :: sayonara




  details :: sweater + top/ anthropologie, jeans/hco, boots/sam edelman 

It is finally finally starting to warm up over here, so I wore my big comfy sweater one last time. I'm so excited for Spring and all of the freshness of a new season. There have been quite a few changes going on in our lives and I'm excited to share some exciting news (no, I'm not pregnant!). However, it is very exciting and I can't wait for these next few months. In two weeks Elisha will be running his first triathlon for the year! Gretchen and I are super excited to cheer him on! I'll be sharing a longer post with all the exciting updates soon! 


Happy Monday! Mel

**see a full glossary of WEAR posts here.

5 comments:

  1. That looks so cozy. We're going into the colder seasons now, so I'm looking forward to wearing more snuggly clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.3.14

    That sweater looks so warm and cozy, I just want to wrap it around me! Love this outfit Melisa :)


    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I absolutely love loose knit wear. I'll miss them during Spring/Summer (but just a bit hehe)

    ReplyDelete