PS About shop portfolio

5.15.2014

W E A R :: white balance



 details :: dress / urban outfitters, sandals / target

Simple is always my favorite. It started to warm up, so I did some Spring cleaning this weekend and took out all of my sundresses! I'm loving the warmer weather and longer walks with Gretch.

In case you haven't noticed, it's been a bit quiet over here lately. I actually started Grad School yesterday! It was an exciting decision and I can't wait to start working on assignments. I know the workload will be pretty tough to balance, but I'm certain this is the season God wants me in and it's definitely going to be worth it. I plan to get my degree in Early Childhood Education and I can't wait to be a Kindergarten Teacher! I hope to share a post soon on what led me to this new direction in life - it was a pretty exciting journey.

Sometimes you don't always end up where you thought you'd be, but the circumstances that lead you there are far too wonderful to deny, that this is exactly where God wants you.

xo. melisa

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.5.14

    You're going to be an awesome Kinder Teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sundresses and I always love a pretty white one! And I wish you luck and many blessings for your journey as a Kindergarten teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so beautiful, I really like it! And good luck for the rest of your journey as a Kindergarten teacher, you'll do it perfectly great!!

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete