PS About shop portfolio

3.02.2015

W E A R :: snowed in




D E T A I L S :: dress/macy's, tights/chicwish, sweater/kohls, boots/nordstrom, beanie/free people

This last week we got a ton of ice and snow, which resulted in early releases, days off and tons of cozy netflix marathons! We did venture out into the snow a few times, and I found myself extremely grateful for a husband that lived in Wisconsin for two years! He knew how to handle the roads, but it was sorry to see those that did not.

To catch you up: I've been going full speed with work and school. Our church is moving into our new building next month!! My sister and I are headed to CAMP Texas Style Council in 3 weeks! The PS shop is back - and I added a few new items! I'll be at Walk the Light in April, so there will be a ton more items being stocked in the shop soon! Gretchen is still as cute as ever. I'm training for a Spartan Race in May, with Elisha. Whew. Got all that?

How about you?? What's new!? I know I've been on hiatus, but I have some fun posts in the works and you can expect to see a lot more from me! 

xo. mel

No comments:

Post a Comment