6.21.2017

Illustrated Faith I AM Devotional | story

So, in case you don't follow me on Instagram, you haven't heard the exciting news! I wrote and designed this month's Illustrated Faith Devotional Kit!! I have been over the moon excited this whole week, as it just launched online a few days ago! I am still so blown away that it's actually here. 

I was going to write out why this is such a huge blessing, but I figured I would share via video! It's not fancy or edited  and I recorded it as soon as I got the sample in the mail! So, excuse the poor lighting and sound. 

I love you all so much and I can't wait to see how God uses this devotional to speak to each and every one of you!! There is so much that He has in store for y'all. You can purchase yours here, or click the button on the sidebar!

More to come!

xo. Mel

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful video you shared in this blog post. Thanks.
    hemp cord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your video Melisa and I was touched as you shared your journey. God bless you! I should be getting my kit today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love visiting your very nice blog!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful video with us. I really liked it.
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to find your post. Lovely post and article. Thanks for sharing a great video. loved it.
    http://rg-worldwide.com/category/beads/glass_beads/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely video you shared. Nice blog! Loved it. Thanks for sharing it.
    cotton wax cord

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound like a cool video. This is very nice blog post! Thank you so much for sharing this.
    artificial sinew supplier

    ReplyDelete
  7. your video just made me calm.... nice and thoughtful... Gratitude

    :)

    ReplyDelete